Bodett.com BioBodett.com BlogBodett.com BookshelfBodett.com

Saturday, March 07, 2009

All a twitter

 I have joined my fellow Twits at Twitter and while I'm enjoying following the posts of my friends Peter Sagal, Paula Poundstone, Kyrie O'Connor, Scott Simon and others, I've yet to fully understand the medium.   I can barely keep up with this blog of mine.  Most of the reason for that is brevity has never been my strength.  I'd rather take a beating than made to write a 100 word commentary.  My regular email correspondents -- fewer all the time -- will testify that my replies often go "below the fold", and I'm confident many of my missives are opened, groaned at, and closed unread.  

Twitter may cure me of this.  You are only allowed 140 characters -- about as long as this paragraph.  My twitter handle is TomBodett.  Check it ou...

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the cut off paragraph at the end! I totally identify with taking a beating vs. being restricted to a minuscule word or character count. :-)

10:26 AM  
Blogger Suz said...

hehehe...it's the little things you say that make me chuckle.

;)

(If this posts twice, please don't approve both-that damn preview pane takes away all sense of what the internet just did with your words)! [cussing]

1:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

are you still on twitter? it says Tom Clouse now.

2:39 AM  
Blogger Tom Bodett said...

lbvceleb

Nothing's changed. Don't know anything about a Tom Clouse. I'm still TomBodett. Same old place.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

© Current Tom Bodett
All Rights Reserved


Reproduction or distribution of any article or portion of this website - such as copying and
pasting into an email to send to all your crummy friends, or harrassing pregnant women,
or for implementation as a flotation device -- is strictly prohibited without written
permission from Bodett.com. We mean it. Don't do it.
Steps will be taken. Oh yes. Steps will be taken.
(Unless you really want to, then go ahead. We don't care.)